- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
- 5-speed freewheel - 14 – 28T
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel
$14.99 - $25.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
$80.00 - $85.00
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano's 105 11-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 11-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
$31.99 - $40.00
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$24.99 - $29.99
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
$30.00 - $35.99
Shimano Altus M2000 Series 9-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 32T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo) - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn) - 11 – 36T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw)
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
Claris HG50 cassettes ensure a durable and low maintenance system that's easy-to-operate, with accurate and light-action shifting for Shimano 8-speed drivetrains. - Nickel plated finish for corrosion resistance - Steel lock ring - MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
$42.99 - $51.99
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
$139.99 - $150.00
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna – Sys Cassette. It features chrome – plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning – fast shifts.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of aluminum, steel and titanium for exceptional lightness and durability so you can dance up climbs as easily as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
$270.00 - $349.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace 11-speed Cassette is comprised of two aluminum cog carriers, 5 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette for perfect shifting so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
$269.99 - $340.00
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11 – 28T/12 – 28T/11 – 30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11 – 25T/12 – 25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11 – 25T, 11 – 28T, 11 – 30T (New Gear Combination), 12 – 25T, 12 – 28T
Shimano HG-800 11-speed cassette. - High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - With hub body for MTB to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Average Weight: 335 grams
Shimano's 11-speed SLX cassette features the same computer-designed shift profiles that have made Shimano shifting synonymous with speed and accuracy. - Series: SLX - Average Weight: 467g
Shimano's SLX Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Cassette features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to an aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts with the 10-speed chain and Shadow rear derailleur (both sold separately).
$41.19 - $50.00
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$59.99 - $60.00
Shimano's Tiagra cassette offers crisp shifting and lightweight performance. Hyperglide sprockets incorporate computer-designed shift ramps and tooth profiles for improved shifting. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
Shimano Tourney CS-HG200-7 7-speed cassette Combinations: - 12 – 28T: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28T (bm) - 12 – 32T: 12-14-16-18-21-26-32T (bp)
$42.03 - $49.99
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
$100.00 - $125.00
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Shimano's Ultegra 11-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-designed tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure. Rider-tuned gearing options offer a range of cassettes to suit your riding style.
Shimano's Ultegra 9-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Page 1 of 5 Next page