$3.50 - $3.99
The Fixy cap is the easiest cap to use, period. No push or pull of the mouth-piece required to open and close. Integrated heart-valve provides great flow, and a leak-free seal when not in use. - Self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design - No push or pull required to open and close the Heart Valve - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials.
- Easy to clean and fill - Soft rubber tip is easy on the teeth and won't leak - Clear bottles with red Hammer logo - Lid color may vary - BPA free - 21-ounce capacity
Specialized's MoFlo Cap delivers 50% more water than other traditional caps. MoFlo valve is easy to open, effortless to use, and 100% leak-proof when closed. - New MoFlo cap design features a wide water channel - Double O-ring on valve offers 100% leak-free performance - Valve is soft to the touch and, effortless to open and close
Specialized's WaterGate self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a leak-proof design, even when the valve is open, providing a simple drinking experience. - Simple hands-free open and close valve: nothing to turn - 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drinks - Rubber over-molded cap for easy grip
The original Blackburn cage design. - Welded aluminum for lightness and strength - Aluminum construction - Budget-friendly - 47 grams
- Extra-burly welded oversized aluminum - Reinforced top to grip your bottle - 68 grams
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your belt with our lightweight belt closure with Helium Hex airflow - Adjustable closure system for quick sizing - Water resistant zippered micro storage pocket - Reflective accents - Fits keys and credit cards - Compatible with all Ergo and Ultralight Belts - Dimensions: 4.72cm x 3.15cm x .59cm - Weight: .07g
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
- Constructed of food-grade FDA certified crystal polypropylene - No plastic taste and no chemical leaching
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
Kick up all the dirt you want, without eating it. This mud cap is compatible with all Podium bottles, including Podium Chill, Podium Big Chill and Podium Ice. Features - Ride Clean: Mud Cap attaches onto Podium nozzle - Universal Fit: Fits all Podium family products
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
$6.00 - $11.00
Specialized's Little Big Mouth Bottle, just got better. New and improved design with better feel and function. Still durable and 100% leak-free. - New Big Mouth cap design features a wide water channel to deliver up to 50% greater flow than other leading bottles, plus improved functional outside grip - Large, soft reliable poppet top is easy to activate and seals tight. 100% leak-free - Easy to grip, more flexible than original Little Big Mouth - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials and printed with non-solvent base (UV cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
Hydrapak's Elite Surge Valve allows users to get a strong, leak-free flow from their Hydrapak. It has a 45-degree angle for easier drinking and a simple twisting on/off function.
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Planet Bike's stylish Button Cage holds your bottles securely with sturdy, lightweight, rustproof 6mm-diameter aluminum. The plastic buttons let the bottles slide in and out easily, while minimizing scratches and marks on them.
$7.00 - $11.00
Specialized's 24oz Big Mouth Bottle is conveniently shaped and absolutely leak-proof. - Tight-sealing Big Mouth screw top is wide enough for ice cubes and powder drink mix - Large, soft poppet top is easy to activate, delivers excellent flow, and seals tight - Easy to grab, flexible, and durable - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials and printed with non-solvent base (UV cured), CPSC-approved ink
Specialized's best-selling bottle, the Big Mouth 24oz Bottle is conveniently shaped and absolutely leak-proof. It has a tight-sealing Big Mouth screw top that's ultra-wide for adding things like ice or your hydration powder of choice. This piece also provides an incredible level of water flow that's up to 50% greater than the competition. Meanwhile, they gave the bottle a flexible, ergonomic design that grips to cages and fits easily in the hand, while the bottle's construction is made from BPA-free plastic that's 100% FDA food-grade approved. - Tight-sealing Big Mouth screw top is wide enough for ice cubes and powder drink mix. Wide water channel delivers 50% greater flow than other leading bottles. Plus improved functional outside grip. - Large, soft reliable poppet top is easy to activate, delivers excellent flow, and seals tight. 100% Leak Free - Easy to grab, flexible, and ergonomic design and durable - Also available in 21oz Little Big Mouth option - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials and printed with non-solvent base (UV cured), CPSC-approved ink
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
Evo's Aluminum Handlebar Cage gives you hydration right at your fingertips! It easily mounts to any bars with a 22mm clamp diameter.
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
The Slidecage from SK uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for light weight and impact resistance. The modular cage construction allows either right-hand or left-hand bottle insertion.
Page 1 of 12 Next page