Take on all challengers aboard Giant's TCR Advanced SL 0. This amazing ride utilizes an Advanced SL composite frame with an oversize bottom bracket for efficiency, a massive rectangular down tube for ride quality, and an integrated seatmast for weight savings and compliance. Leading the charge is Giant's Advanced SL composite fork. It's surgically precise in the corners thanks to the huge OverDrive 2 steerer. The specs are just as impressive. Shimano's 11-speed Di2 Dura-Ace gruppo means business with blink-of-an-eye electronic shifting, great ergonomics and powerful braking. And, Giant's light P-SLR1 wheels along with Giant carbon parts will help you drop any wheel suckers out there.
Giant's Advanced SL features the highest-quality carbon formed into a frame through cutting-edge construction techniques. Top-end, raw T-800 carbon is carefully woven in Giant's own composite factory, then handcrafted into framesets utilizing Giant's most advanced construction technique, Fusion. This produces what may be the lightest, stiffest and most compliant framesets ever to roll on two wheels.
In addition to the superior carbon construction, Giant's Advanced SL frames boast the following technologies to make your ride better than ever!
1. Integrated seatpost - in addition to saving weight, Giant's integrated seatpost improves aerodynamics and allows a more compliant ride.
2. Fusion - by utilizing an intensive 2-step molding procedure, Fusion junctions are stronger, lighter and far more precise than the traditional co-cured junctions or monocoque construction.
3. OverDrive 2 - Giant's head tube and fork steerer tapers from 1 1/4 inch at the the top to 1 1/2 inch at the bottom for pinpoint steering, lateral stability and superb torsional stiffness.
4. Megadrive - Giant's massive rectangular down tube combines with their oversize top tube to provide unprecedented stiffness, handling and acceleration.
5. Powercore - through the use of an integrated 86.5mm wide bottom bracket and asymmetrical chainstays, the TCR Advanced features fantastic pedaling stiffness so every watt of effort rockets you forward.
Giant’s OverDrive 2 delivers up to 30%-better cornering and sprinting stiffness and control than non-tapered front ends with:
1/2) 1 ¼-inch/1 ½-inch diameter bearings
3) 1 ¼-inch diameter Giant stem
4) Tapered fork steerer
5) Giant OverDrive steerer plug
Giant’s RideSense transmitter sends speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible computer. The transmitter is seamlessly integrated into the chainstay, though it can be easily removed.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Giant Advanced SL-grade composite, integrated seatpost, electronic ready|
|Fork||Giant Advanced SL-grade composite, composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant P-SLR1 WheelSystem|
|Tires||Giant P-SLR1, 700 x 23c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed: 11-25|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR Composite|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR Composite, OverDrive 2|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2|
|Saddle||Fizik Arione R3|
|Seatpost||Advanced SL Composite, integrated|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor, 20mm ISP clamp|
* Subject to change without notice.
Road frame testing