Beat your main rival — air resistance — in every race with Giant’s Propel Advanced SL 1. Honed in the wind tunnel and constructed from Giant’s Advanced SL-Grade carbon fiber, this rocket is destined to increase your speed. The frame boasts heavily-tested tube shapes, an integrated seatpost and tucked-in brakes that propel you toward the finish line. Balancing aerodynamics with ride quality and rigidity, the Propel’s incredibly beefy bottom bracket delivers stiffness where you need it and the oversize steerer ensures pinpoint cornering, while Shimano’s top-end Dura-Ace gruppo offers impeccable shifting. Giant’s P-SLR1 wheels and Contact SLR bar and stem complete the aero carbon package, resulting in one incredibly light ride.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Giant's Contact SLR Aero Bar & Stem: an oversized stem designed for torsional stiffness is paired with a carbon handlebar that's got an aero top profile.
- Speedcontrol SLR brakes: made from a molded carbon composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Integrated seatpost: it's aero, it's light weight, and it delivers a superb ride feel. An adjustable saddle clamp offers 10 or 23mm of offset for precise position.
- Advanced SL-Grade composite technology: high-performance, T-800 raw carbon fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- OverDrive 2: an oversize, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- RideSense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Giant Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Aero Road Design w/Integrated Seatpost, Press-fit BB86|
|Fork||Giant Advanced SL-Grade Composite w/OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant P-SLR1 Aero WheelSystem|
|Tires||Giant P-SLR1, 700 x 23c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed: 11-25|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR Aero, Composite|
|Stem||Giant Contact SLR Aero, Composite, OverDrive 2|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SLR, Composite|
|Saddle||Fizik Arione CX w/K:ium rails|
|Seatpost||Giant Advanced SL Composite, integrated seatmast design|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor, 20mm ISP clamp|
* Subject to change without notice.
The All-New Giant Propel Advanced SL