Garmin brings power to the pedal with the Vector 2. Built in conjunction with Look Keo pedals, the Vector offers precise power measurement in a rugged, ultra-convenient, discreet package. Garmin encased sensitive strain gauges inside the stainless steel pedal spindles for years of durability and accuracy to within +/- 2%. The Vector is essentially two separate power meters and measures power from both legs, meaning you have the data to correct discrepancies between your left and right sides. Now you can eke out those last few watts and maximize your pedaling economy. The robust Vector 2S pods are easy to mount, and have a status light indicating when they're on and pairing occurs. Switching the pedals and pods between bikes is blissfully hassle-free and takes less time than getting kitted up. The pedal bodies are built of tough, light carbon, while the battery/ANT+ pods hang protected beneath the crank arms. At a nimble 312 grams including pedal weight, the Vector is one of the lightest power meters available.
The standard pedal pods fit crank arms 12–15mm thick and 38mm wide. The large pedal pods fit crank arms 15–18mm thick and up to 44mm wide.
- Battery Life: 175 hours
- Powered by user-replaceable 2032 coin cell batteries
- Total weight of pedals/pods: 358 grams
- Includes ANT+ USB stick and Look Keo 6-degree cleats
- ANT+ wireless compatible
- Compatible devices: fenix 2 Special Edition, fenix 2, Edge 1000, Edge 500, Edge 510, Edge 800, Edge 810, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 910XT, Forerunner 920XT
- Featured metrics: Left/right % power balance average at various time intervals, Overall kilojoules, Total power in watts, Intensity Factor (IF), Normalized Power (NP), Power Zones, Cadence, Training Stress Score (TSS), Power: average at various time intervals
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.