Whether you're looking to take it to the limit on a climb or throw down in a sprint, Campagnolo's Bora One 50 Clincher wheels are where it's at. Their deep-dish carbon rims and aero spokes are exactly what you need to slice through the wind and move to the head of the pack. They're also feathery light to give you a boost when the road turns uphill. And, the hubs house Cult ceramic bearings for a zippy ride.
- Full carbon rim is 24.2mm wide for extra stability with clincher tires—increases wheel stiffness, reactivity, and aerodynamics
- 3Dimant braking surface treatment eliminates imperfections in the rim and break-in period common to carbon wheels while increasing wet and dry braking performance
- G3 spoking pattern reduces stress while increasing rigidity for optimal power transfer
- CULT ceramic bearings for the ultimate smoothness
- 1435 grams per pair
- Recommended 25c tire and larger
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||G3 Spoke Pattern|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||1435 grams (pair)|
|Cassette Compatibility||Campagnolo 8/9/10/11-speed (cassette sold separately)|
|Extras||Brake pads, wheel bags|
* Subject to change without notice.