The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$55.99 - $79.99
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
Dimension Stem Column Adaptors - Total quill length 180mm - Measurement from minimum insertion to top of steerer adaptor is 118mm - Alloy - Quill insertion diameter: 1-inch
Red eTap battery terminal cover
Utilizing MRP's patented integrated skid, the XCg tucks neatly behind your crankset and protects those costly chainrings from damage. The replaceable nylon skid glides over rocks and obstacles. - Two sizes, 32t and 36t - Great accessory to protect costly chainrings - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - 88g (XCg V2 32t, ISCG-05 model)
Replacement lower guide pulley cover for MRP chain guides.
Saddle rail clamp outer-pieces to adapt Ritchey WCS Alloy 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. • 8x8.5mm or 7x9.6mm available
Get ready to get fast with Vision's Team Clip-Ons. The butted-aluminum J-bend extensions are light and stiff, plus they feature fully internal cable routing. You'll also love the 3-position carbon arm rests with supportive foam pads for dialing in your ideal aero position.
- Replacement bar donuts for cobrafist pogies
- Bolt-On design uses single bolt split collar for clamping - Built in housing guide system for dropper posts - Ingenious ball mounted guide to prevent kinked housing as the saddle height moves up and down - 17Mm collar height with internal stop-Ring, Aluminium and stainless steel hardware: 35G
$19.95 - $29.95
- Remote model includes handlebar release lever, Cable actuator arm and seatpost collar for Dropzone/I900r or Supernatural/I950r post - Lever model includes post-mount lever and seatpost collar for Dropzone/I900 or Supernatural/I950 post
- Clamp adapter for WCS Alloy and/or WCS Carbon LINK Seatposts - Converts for Ritchey Vector Evo saddle usage - 15mm offset
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect • Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes • Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener • Available for both derailleur and brake cables • Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually • Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
- Replacement backplates for MRP chainguides - Medium angle backplate models offer clearance for low chainstay frames such as VPP
Main Piston and Poppet kit for A2 generation internally routed RockShox Reverb Stealth seatposts. - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016: Will not work for A1 posts - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle.
Compatible with Profile Design's T+ carbon, T+ aluminum, and ZBS aerobars. Make sure your fit is totally dialed with the appropriate rise for your aerobars.
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
Replacement swing plates for Alternator 1.0 dropouts.
Rack-Locks keep your seatpost in place and provide a mounting position for the front struts of a rack. - 34mm-wide rack mount threaded for M5 bolts - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads
Salsa Pivot Service Kits
RockShox Reverb Remote Assembly for A1 generation Reverb and Reverb Stealth. - Includes remote Lever, MMX clamp, 1500mm of new hose, new hose barb, new strain relief - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
Replacement swing plates for Alternator 1.0 dropouts.
- Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible only with Salsa Backcountry Grips
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
Same specs as the K13-002 Pro Braze-on Chain Catcher but includes a Cadence Magnet required for SRM Power Meters, as well as other leading power meter brands. - CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
This stem cap is where your bike fashion sense and the weight weenie in you collide. This Ultralight and ultra-sleek stem cap integrates a 5mm, 10mm or 15mm headset spacer with your stem cap in finely machined piece. Why have extra steerer tube requiring spacers on top of your stem you ask? Well, many carbon steerers require that the steer tube extend above the stem. Also, riders may want the flexibility to move handlebar height up and down for different types of riding or for bike re-sale. - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 1 1/8" top (straight 1 1/8" or 1 1/2" to 1 1/8" taper) steerer tubes only - 6061-T6 aluminum - 5mm internal cylinder wall height - Black aluminum bolt included Total weight (cap + bolt): 5mm= 12g. Compare to a standard flat stem cap and steel bolt at 20 grams + spacers add even more.
Page 1 of 32 Next page