Topeak's tubular aluminum rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. So go ahead and bring your favorite little passenger or gear along for the ride.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, hauls up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061 T6 alloy construction - To be mounted on bikes with disc brakes - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
$59.95 - $69.95
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Topeak's MTX BeamRack EX is a light-duty rack perfect for mountain bike and commuter use. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 15 pounds with ease. Plus, it comes with a hidden storage tray, a rubber bungee cord and a safety reflector.
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20-60mm. - Engineering grade polymer - 64 mm mounting height adjustable - Weight: 128g - Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb - Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
Ideal for daily essentials, about-town errands, and weekend tours, Thule's Pack 'n Pedal Tour Rack is a quick and easy solution for almost every bike, from fully rigid hybrids to full suspension mountain bikes. The unique attachment system secures to your bike in a flash, and fits on either your fork or your seat stays. Once attached, it's silent, secure, and safe for any frame material. The Tour Rack includes side rails so you can mount panniers to increase your carrying capacity.
- 15kg carrying capacity. - Folding design allows it to fold down to size of a pizza box. - Lightweight aluminum, 13mm rails. - Can carry any side pannier with hooks that fit 13mm rails or larger. - Additional platform on top allows for an extra bag.
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
Giant's Rack-It Beam Seatpost Rack is light and durable so you can haul your gear without being weighed down. It boasts a center platform that supports loads up to 22 lbs and acts as a partial fender. The quick release attachment makes it easy to remove when not needed and a sliding cargo tray allows you to carry bulkier items. There's also a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately).
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Stainless steel stays - Fits most bikes with 26" and 700C wheels (max. 29 x 2.1) - Maximum capacity: 18 kg
• Integrated fender and adjustable lock mount • 14mm gauge aircraft quality 6061 aluminum rod for uncompromised strength • High and low pannier mounting points • Versatile accessory attachment locations • Fits virtually all adult sizes of road, mountain, or hybrid bicycles • 1300 grams • 40lbs/18.2kg carrying capacity
$40.99 - $143.99
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket. - Simple design for easy use - Lightweight, yet sturdy - Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount - Loading surface = 13" x 5" - Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - Designed for compatibility with disc brakes - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
- The perfect quick-mount front rack system for road, cross, hybrid or touring bikes with rigid forks. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
- The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
The perfect quick-mount front rack system for MTB suspension forks or rigid forks without rack eyelets. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to levels independently from the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook-and-loop-strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allows mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags. - Attachments: Fork with hook-and-loop straps - Adjustment: Strut slots - Material: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Nylon straps - Compatibility: Topeak MTX / RX TrunkBags, RackTime Snapit / Vario system bags - Max Load: 10kg / 22lb - Clamp for front reflector - Size: 37. 4 x 32.2 x 16.5cm / 14.7" x 12.7" x 6.5" - Weight: 910g / 2.01lb
Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full-suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. - Patented attachment system secures easily - Tough construction allows for variety of rugged riding uses - Silent and vibration free performance - Includes rails for mounting panniers - Works on the rear seat stays and front fork - Works with any type of frame material
A sturdy steel rack which allows for mounting Thule Yepp Maxi Easyfit and Thule Yepp Nexxt Child Bike seats. Features - Compatible with most 26" city and hybrid wheeled bikes - Supports up to 35Kg/77 lbs
Surly Racks are well-thought-out, durable, expedition-worthy racks that work with most panniers. While their racks aren't limited solely to heavy duty touring, that is what they were designed for. When you're out on the road, the best option is to never ever have anything ever go wrong ever. Right? That's never a guarantee though; so having something that you can repair if it does break can be pretty clutch. Thus, the main bodies of Surly's front and rear racks are made from tubular CroMoly steel with stainless hardware. This means you can probably find someone out there that can torch it back into one piece in the rare instance things go south. The Front Rack is height adjustable and provides either a low or high pannier mounting position, which can be handy depending on terrain. When the ground gets rough, keep your gear high and dry. When the path is smooth and easy, you can load things low and keep everything balanced and stable, with the platform above the wheel providing yet more space for more stuff. It's worth mentioning they've redesigned the Front Rack hardware to be simpler to attach and more compatible with things like disc calipers and fenders. Surly also made attachment plates specifically for their Uni-Crown forks for yet more fork compatibility. This simpler design has fewer moving parts and costs less to manufacture; ergo, costs less for you to purchase. Surly's front rack WILL work with disc brakes on the Troll, Ogre, and Disc Trucker frames. It may take a bit of work to get clearance around the front caliper since the many different calipers out there are many different shapes. The new attachment plates will limit any DIY ingenuity you might need, but if you need to throw a washer or three behind the lower left bolt where the plate attaches to the fork dropout, that's not a big deal. As part of Surly's ongoing effort to make this planet last a little longer, they recently started shipping their racks with a small, reusable Surly Tool Bag that houses the rack struts and hardware. This switch helps eliminate the use of some polybags, thereby minimizing excess waste. Plus, you get a free tool bag out of the deal. Surly Front Rack will haul up to 32kg (70 lb) of well-secured, well-balanced gear over roadways and maintained off-road trails. Front Rack specifications: - Tubing diameter: 10mm - Platform dimensions: 230 x 170mm - Weight: 1382g
This expedition-worthy rack is made from 4130 chromoly, so it's tough, light and easily repairable in the field. It's also height-adjustable, so you can get your center of gravity as low as possible for a stable ride. The provided stainless steel hardware enables you to attach your rack to virtually any frame with 26-inch, 700c and 29-inch wheels. And, it hauls up to 80 pounds of gear and is powder-coated to protect it from the elements.
Surly's burly line of tubular chromoly steel racks have been used on expeditions all over this planet for years.This Surly Rear Disc Rack is made of tubular chromoly steel and is specifically designed to fit frames with seatstay-mounted disc brakes like the Straggler (650B and 700c), Krampus, and Karate Monkey. - Tubular chromoly rack, stainless-steel hardware - Height-adjustable to accommodate 26-29" wheels - Hardware housed in reusable Surly Tool Bag
We designed the Surly TV Tray to help riders boost the capacity of their current rack setups. Designed for easy pairing with nearly all Surly racks and most other racks on the market, mount this sturdy aluminum platform on top of your current rack to provide a footprint large enough for 30 lbs. of beef jerky, 9-volt batteries, used pinball parts, or whatever else you might need to haul. Available in dark black. - Load weight limit 30 lbs. - 15-3/8 x 10-inches - Rack weight 650g - 6061-TB Aluminum - Not compatible with Surly 24-Pack Rack or Wide Rear Disc Rack - Mounting Hardware Included
$74.99 $100.00 25% Off
Versatile aluminum frame rack for transporting everything from postal packages to drybags or a tent on your bike. Attaches directly to the handlebar (fits handlebars with 31.8 mm diameter) and works with all types of bikes, except extreme downhill bikes. An anti-rotation guyline prevents the frame rack from tilting forward. Webbing straps to attach gear are not included. Part of the Specialized/Fjällräven series for urban rides and bikepacking adventures. - Light and strong aluminum construction. - Three under-rack accessory mounting holes for lights, cameras, etc. - Max load of 5kg. - Fits handlebars with 31.8 mm diameter and works with most types, including straight and drop models. - Compatible with Specialized's Future Shock suspension system. - Dimensions: 20 x 18 x 13 cm.
$89.99 $120.00 25% Off
Take your ride up a notch with the Front Rack and Adventure Plate combo. These Specialized e-bike accessories give you an extra carrying platform to carry up to 10kg on the front end of your Turbo Vado, Como, or Tero. The front rack system for the bike was designed thoughtfully for elegant integration at the front of your bike, and it features meaningful compatibility for carrying what you want, how you want to. - Compatible with Turbo Vado, Como, and Tero. - Mounts to compatible bikes via the headtube interface. - Optional MIK compatibility when the plate is removed. - Seamless integration of front light mount. - Max. Load 10kg. - Retailer installation is recommended.
Page 1 of 3 Next page